Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ribbon Cutting Ceremony



Firstly, this blog is finally created. && omg, I'm the first person to be posting on this blog, how cool is that? :D (wth, lame) Anywayy, whatever. It's cool okay.

I've inserted Nuffnang, as you can see ----> On your topmost right hand side, remember to click click clickkkk! Money earned from the Nuffnang will be contributed towards end of year class party ( this is a good thing so you should be screaming for joy ) so yeah, dont' forget to click on the Nuffnang, the more the better! 25cents per click, I think*

Third, I'll give you the password for the blog acc :) tomorrow. Haha, and I think everybody should blog in this blog, since err, it's a class blog? Ohoh, I like the blog url, don't ask me why, I dont' know. It looks nice, although a little too long -.-

Four, this is about me. Two years in Bee Class && I've accumulated so many nicknames already, like ohmg? Didn't have so many nicknames when I was in Form1 okay! Example: Mich (the freaking most common && the one I hate most), Chelle (whoever thought of it), Elle (omg, a brand), && a special name Miss Lee Sin Yee started Mi Xue Er (wth?), Hwee Ying calls this (Mi Xue) *double wth, && the list goes on. It's really crazy, lucky you people don't have so many nickname -.-

Five, I'm starting to ramble already am I? Oh I think we should have a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of this blog, haha joking! Errr, I guess that's it. Ohh, to those fellow 3Bee students who has a blog & isn't linked here please leave your link at the cbox, will link you guys :D

Haha, I gotta go, byebye (:

p/s; I'm the FIRST! :D
pp/s: Let's see who's the SECOND! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment