Friday, March 6, 2009

EMPAT

lol. I'm not like some ppl so afraid to reveal themselves. so here goes,

HI I'M JIA YIN AND I'M PROUD TO BE IN 3B/09!!!
i rock!!

omg this keceriaan work is really tiring. and yes I'm also proud to be THE ketua keceriaan x)
so you ppl out there who haven't done the subject thingy their supposed to do please do and pass up to me (by this coming tuesday) and those who haven't pay for this months class fees please pay to Jocelyn asap.

I KNOW. I'm so responsible right??
so please don't be so irresponsible like some ppl *coughlionnelcough*
i hope everyone can cooperate to make this ROCKING class ROCK HARDER!
damn wrong.

i think that's all i want to say =)

o! o! i still don't think the bee is cute. at all. no offence. i still love u Mich.


THEhotBEE
JiaYin

No comments:

Post a Comment